What is a Will?
A Will is a legal document that outlines how you want your assets to be distributed after you pass away. It is a crucial part of estate planning and can help to ensure that your wishes are carried out after your death. In addition to naming beneficiaries and outlining how your assets should be distributed, a Will can also include provisions for the care of any minor children, funeral arrangements, and the appointment of an executor.
Why Do You Need a Will?
A Will is an essential tool for protecting your assets and ensuring that they are distributed according to your wishes. Without a Will, your assets may be subject to provincial intestacy laws, which could result in your assets being distributed in a way that you did not intend. Additionally, a will can help to minimize the potential for disputes among family members and other beneficiaries.
We offer a range of will services to help you plan for the future and ensure that your wishes are carried out. Our team will work with you to understand your unique needs and create a personalized plan that meets your specific requirements. Our services include:
- Will drafting: Our team will work with you to draft a comprehensive and legally binding Will that reflects your wishes and protects your assets.
- Will revisions: We can help you to update your existing Will to reflect any changes in your circumstances or wishes.
- Will execution: Our team can assist you with the proper execution of your Will to ensure that it is legally valid and enforceable.
- Estate planning: In addition to Wills, we also offer a range of estate planning services to help you protect your assets and plan for the future.
- Probate and estate administration: Our team can assist with the probate and administration of your estate, ensuring that your wishes are carried out and your assets are distributed according to your wishes.